Boats & Yachts
Stay afloat all year with our Boat & Yacht insurance cover. Whether you are about to set sail or your vessel is moored in the marina our policy is designed to protect you from theft and damage as well as third party liability. Whether you sail for pleasure or to compete in races, our cover is designed to be tailored for a variety of craft from motor and luxury yachts to canal and narrow boats.
Marine insurance policies are designed to cover loss or damage caused to boats and other watercraft according to the type of vessel being covered, age and value.
- Small Craft
- Canoes & Dinghies
- Personal Watercraft e.g. Jet Skis
- Ski Boats
- Power Boats
- Yachts and Sail Boats
- Narrow Boats
- Motor Boats
- House Boats (including boat conversions)
- Out of water and onshore - for example in the marina, in a garden, or at a boat club. This is called 'laid up cover';
- In rivers, canals and lakes;
- In inland estuaries and coastal waters (usually within a 12-mile limit around the coast);
- Being used in other specified areas such as the Mediterranean;
- In oceans worldwide.
0121 321 4600
Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:00pm