Need to make a claim?
Simply follow our step by step process
When the unexpected happens and you need to make a claim you can be confident that one of our dedicated claims technicians will be able to advise you on what to do next and help you to minimise any disruption to your business or personal life.
Whether you are making a claim or unsure of what to do next after an incident, simply call our Claims Supervisor, Nichola Archibald on 0121 321 4608 who will advise on what to do next.
Some useful tips on what you can do whilst your Claims Handler is working on your case:
Business Property Insurance
- Photograph any damage to the property
- Secure the property from further loss
- Report any theft or malicious damage to the police
- Make a list of any stolen or damaged items and provide original invoices
- DO NOT admit responsibility
- Fill in an accident report form
- Report serious accidents to the HSE
- Forward any claim from the employee or solicitors to us
- DO NOT admit any responsibility
- Provide details of incident and parties involved
- Send any claims immediately to us
- Photograph any damage and the scene of the accident
- Obtain the driver’s contact, vehicle and insurance details
- Take down details of any witnesses
Send all documentation to us immediately
For more information contact our Claims Supervisor, Nichola Archibald on 0121 321 4608.